Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- The text adheres to all the requirements outlined in the 'Notes for Contributors': available on the 'For Authors' page.
- The text has been anonymised: ie it does not include the author's/authors' name(s) on the paper or reference the author's/authors' previous work in a way that might identify them.
- All illustrations, figures and tables etc are included. If possible these should be placed within the text at the appropriate points. If material is being provided as separate files, please insert placement markers in your manuscript.
- Where necessary, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Articles should include an abstract of no more than 250 words. You may include a short abstract for your 'Commentaries and Notes' piece if you wish.
- Articles should include a list of up to 10 keywords. You may include keywords for your 'Commentaries and Notes' piece if you wish.
If your submission is accepted, you will be requested to sign the journal's standard copyright agreement. The link will be sent to you automatically in your acceptance notification.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.