Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Notes for Contributors.
- The text does not include the author's/authors' name(s) on the paper or reference the author's/authors' previous work in a way that might identify them.
- The text is double-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- All illustrations, figures and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where necessary, URLs for the references have been provided.